To create a page, follow the following procedure:
Step 1- Click on Pages>Create new-
Step 2- Select your page title and domain here. Select all domains if you want to update the same page in all the domains you own.
Step 3- Select the type of page.
There are various types of pages and for each type, we have many beautiful and functional templates which you can customize.
- A sales page is a standalone page created with one specific purpose in mind, to secure for your product. The product or service you’re selling on your page can differ depending on your industry or niche. However, the purpose of your sales page remains constant – getting visitors to convert into customers.
2. Upsell pages- An upsell is a technique where you entice a customer to buy more. ... To leverage the upsell, you need to present your customers with additional services to increase the value of their order. For example, instead of selling, say, a $150 cleaning service, you could present them with options to 'up' that purchase.
3. Affiliate pages- Affiliate pages are those which contains the products or links of third parties who pay you commission on each sale through your custom link. You can choose affiliate pages to have customized landing pages.
4. Squeeze pages- A squeeze page is a landing page designed to capture opt-in email addresses from potential subscribers. The goal of a squeeze page is to convince, cajole, or otherwise ”squeeze” a visitor into providing one of their most sought-after and coveted pieces of personal data: the email address.
5. Checkout Pages- By using checkout page, you're secured to deliver a great checkout experience to your customers. Your pages are automatically accessible and work on all screen sizes. We take care of payment confirmations, subscription management, notify you about the sale and integrate easily into any sales funnel and order process.
6.Thank you pages-A thank you page is the site page that someone is redirected to after filling out a form on your landing page or making a purchase.
7. Others- If you want any specific page which isnt covered under all other templates, you can choose others and create a completely customized page from scratch.
Now, to view your pages, go to :
Pages> All pages- Under all pages, you’ll be able to see a list of all the pages created.